Saturday, October 29, 2011

Scannography

Collage Scan
This image was created by scanning in all six sides of a rubix cube as well as two other images of a bracelet and earring.  I found they scanned best when I left the top of the scanner up.  I put them all together in photo shop by decreasing the sizes of the images and blending them together on a black background.  I added a stylize effect to the cubes which made their edges glow.  I'm not really sure what this is supposed to be, but I thought it looked neat! :)

I used my Lexmark Pro Scanner at home, it's not the best, but it did the job!









One Scan

One Scan
Both of these photos were taken in one shot.  It took me awhile to arrange them in a way that they were clear and how I wanted it to look, but I really liked the end product.  I just used a bunch of things that reminded me of my wedding day.  After I got these shots off the scanner that I liked, I edited it a little bit in camera raw.

2 comments:

  1. I liked the coordination in the scans you took. They all matched together, whether in color or style. All i might suggest is that on your multi-scan collage, that the edges aren't quite refined as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I really like your rubics cube one that must of too some time to do that. It looks really good. Also the collage of the picture and the flowers looks really good I like how the background is grey it really accents the rest of the stuff really well

    ReplyDelete